Dec 8, 2011

Now the fun part starts....

They really want to collect the $2000 registration fee (this is for the early bird).  Well, I need to make up a story to drag it along a little more.
From: 
Subject: Re: 099-Call for Speaker at 2nd Annual Symposia ofBacteriologyandInfection (SBI-2012)
Date: December 8, 2011 9:39:56 AM PST
Hi Ella,
Thank you very much!  It is an honor to be selected as the chair for this session, particularly for a 
newcomer in the field, like me who has little experience but sound half knowledge.  Again,
thank you so much!
I will try to put in my registration early, but I will be traveling over the holidays and I might not
be able to get everything together in time.  I will also have a look at the offered tours.  My wife
Wendy Willcox might be able to join me, but she has to check her schedule for next summer,
so we might register together when she has made up her mind.  She has some other business
in China and we might be able to combine our trips.
Regarding my talk title, it still does not seem to be listed in session SBI 4-3.  Could you check
again?  I will try to get some of my colleagues to register as well, and it would help if they can
see that I am speaking at the conference.
Thank you so much for all your help - I am looking forward to this adventure!
Best wishes,
- Knut

No comments:

Post a Comment