Jan 27, 2012

I forgot! They really do NOT like dogs!

On Jan 26, 2012, at 11:59 PM, ella wrote:



Dear Knut,
Thank you for your reply.
Generally the attendee should not bring their pet in our conference, sorry about this.
Best wishes,
Ella

All right!  Let's be a little funny:

On Jan 27, 2012, at 11:12 AM ... wrote:


Hi Ella,

Thank you for the information.  This is good to know.  It seems that there are issues with bringing 
a pet to China and knowing that dogs are being served rather hot in your country, we decided to leave 
him at home so he is not getting traumatized when looking at the lunch menu.  

We are looking forward to our trip - all this planning and the conversations have been a lot of fun
so far.  I am glad that Bit took the bug, so to say ;-)

Regards,
- [AND HERE, I MADE A MISTAKE!]

I signed with my real name!!!
ok - they did not get the whole thing thus far, so nothing to worry in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment